- 1 onion
- 2 crushed garlic cloves
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil Olive
- 2 Thinly sliced celery
- 4 cups vegetable broth
- 2 sweet potatoes, peeled and diced
- 1 bunch watercress
- 2 heaping tablespoons mild white miso
- Roughly chop the onion, crush the garlic and place in a large saucepan with the olive oil.
- Let sit for 5 minutes.
- Add the celery and broth, stir to combine, then add the sweet potatoes.
- Let cook, covered, for 15 minutes.
- Place in blender and add watercress.
- Return to saucepan and stir in miso.
- Serve garnished with a sprig or two of watercress.
At will this recipe? Sign up for Veganuary today to get recipes like this delivered straight to your inbox.