Very good to all! How are you? I hope these weeks of confinement are treating you as well as possible. I send you lots of hugs and lots of encouragement. These weeks I am dedicating myself to bringing you many live recipes on Instagram Stories for try to entertain you and cook all together, so if you want to take a look, I’ll wait for you there. I love to see your photos.
Today I bring you a recipe that is quite common in my kitchen, as you well know: a vegetable cream. In this case, it is a sweet potato cream with potato and carrot. A real delicacy, easy to prepare, cheap and super satiating.
For the cream:
1 liter and a half of water
1 large potato
1 sweet potato
4 small carrots
1 piece of ginger
1 pinch of salt
For the croutons:
Step by step
- Fill a large pot with water and turn on high heat.
- Peel and cut the sweet potato , potato, onion, carrots and ginger, a pinch of salt and olive oil.
- Let it boil until all the ingredients are cooked and turn off the heat.
- With a hand blender, blend all the cream until it has a thick and homogeneous consistency.
- On the other hand, in a frying pan with a drizzle of olive oil, brown the bread previously cut into cubes.
- Serve the hot cream in a bowl and decorate with the croutons.
- And ready to eat!