- 2 sweet potatoes
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Sea salt
- Tofu mayonnaise:< /li>
- Half a packet of silken tofu
- 1/2 tsp dry mustard
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1 ½ tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp rice malt syrup
- 1 tbsp apple balsamic vinegar
- ½ cup extra virgin olive oil
- Slice the potatoes lengthwise into 2.5 cm thick slices.
- Slice them into 2.5 cm thick slices Sticks like french fries. li>
- Coat the potato pieces with plenty of olive oil and sprinkle with herbs of your choice, e.g. B. Rosemary/Thyme.
- Spread them out on a rimmed baking sheet, avoiding overlapping, and bake uncovered until golden and crispy, about 20-25 minutes, stirring occasionally to encourage even browning ensure.
- Remove from the oven and season lightly with sea salt.
This is a creamy and very tasty vegan mayonnaise.
- Put the tofu, dry mustard, sea salt, apple balsamic vinegar, rice malt syrup and lemon juice in the blender.
- Blend on a low level and the Slowly add olive oil with 2 teaspoons of very hot water to emulsify the mayonnaise.
The mayonnaise will keep for 3 weeks in the refrigerator.