The summer rolls or Vietnamese rolls are very similar to spring rolls but in this case they are made with rice paper and are not cooked, so they are lighter and healthy.
They have been a real discovery for us, we love Asian food and this version of rolls is very simple, crispy and really delicious. We have already shared with you our recipe for spring rolls with sweet-and-sour sauce but these summer rolls They have us in love.
- 6 obleas de papel de arroz
- 1 zanahoria
- 60 gramos de lombarda
- 2 aguacates
- 40 gramos de brotes de ajo
- 1/2 taza de tahini (125 gramos)
- 1/4 taza de leche de coco (60 gramos)
- 1 cucharada de tamari (o salsa de soja)
- 2 cucharadas de zumo de limón
- 1 cucharada y 1/2 de sirope de agave
- 1 cucharadita de tabasco
- 1 cucharadita de ajo en polvo
- 1 cucharadita de jengibre en polvo
- We put time water (we use water filtered) in a plate, bowl or container large enough to fit the rice paper. You don’t need to put a lot of water, one or two fingers will be enough.
- We wet the wafers in water, put them on a cloth and put the filling. We put the carrot first, then the red cabbage, then the avocados (all cut into strips) and finally the sprouts. We close the roll as you can see in the fourth photo.
- To make the sauce you have to mix all the ingredients (tahini, coconut milk, tamari, lemon juice, agave syrup, tabasco, garlic powder and ginger powder). We try and rectify to our liking.