Sweet potatoes were not eaten in my house when I was little and until relatively recently I have not incorporated them into my diet on a regular basis. I wish I had done it sooner!
- 2 batatas medianas
- 1/2 taza de frijoles de lata o cocidos (75 g)
- 1/2 taza de maíz de lata o cocinado (70 g)
- 1 tomate troceado
- 1/4 de cebolla morada troceada
- Perejil picado al gusto
- Aliño de tahini al gusto (opcional)
- Preheat the oven to 200ºC or 400ºF.
- Wash the sweet potatoes and prick them with a knife so they don’t burst when grilled.
- Bake the sweet potatoes on a tray lined with parchment paper for an hour or until tender.
- Remove the sweet potatoes from the oven and cut them in half.
- Pour over the beans (you can add them hot or cold), the corn, the tomato, the onion, the parsley and the tahini dressing and serve immediately.
- If you are not going to eat the sweet potatoes im It is immediately better to store them whole in an airtight container in the fridge for about 5 days and the rest of the ingredients separately.
- You can use potatoes instead of sweet potatoes, although the cooking time will be reduced.
- Add any legumes, grains, vegetables or sauces that you like .
- If you want you can also add a little salt and pepper on top.