If you want an easy and tasty starter for this Christmas, you have to try these stuffed mushrooms. They are so beautiful that it is a shame to eat them and although it may seem like a gourmet dish, it is one of the simplest recipes you can prepare.
We do not usually make many recipes with mushrooms because they have never been good for me, but we have encouraged ourselves and Alberto has no problem eating them. It’s not that I’m allergic, but my body doesn’t tolerate them well, I don’t know why, it’s a mystery. ?
- Aceite de oliva virgen extra
- 12 champiñones
- 1 diente de ajo troceado
- 2 cucharadas de cebolla morada troceada
- 2 cucharadas de perejil picado
- 1 cucharada de zumo de limón
- 2 cucharadas de aceite de oliva virgen extra
- 1/4 cucharadita de sal marina
- Pimienta negra al gusto
- Wash the mushrooms and remove the stem or trunk, leaving only the top.
- In a frying pan, pour a splash of olive oil. When it is hot, turn the mushrooms upside down so that the part where the filling will go is browned and cook over medium-high heat. They’ll be ready in a couple of minutes.
- Turn them over and cook for a couple more minutes. If you want you can add a little salt and pepper, although for my taste the filling is enough.
- In a glass mix the rest of the ingredients, stir and fill the mushrooms with the help of a spoon. Cook for a couple more minutes.