Merry Christmas! How are you spending the holidays? We hope very well. Today’s recipe is very simple and festive, perfect for those with a sweet tooth who want to prepare something delicious and healthy without making life too complicated.
- Fill the dates with a little butter of almonds or peanuts and reserve.
- Chop the chocolate and put it in a saucepan together with the coconut oil. Cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until completely melted.
- Pour the melted chocolate into a bowl.
- Dip the dates in the chocolate until they are covered and let them cool to room temperature on a tray lined with baking paper.
- You can store them in an airtight container at room temperature or in the fridge (depending on how hot it is) for about a week.
- The amounts are approximate because the size of the dates can vary.
- If you use another type of date, you may need to use more because they are usually smaller.
- You can also fill the dates with other butters or even with whole almonds or hazelnuts or with the dried fruit that you like the most.