I love strawberries, so when it’s the season I take the opportunity to wear purple, the problem is that sometimes we buy them in large quantities and they start to go bad, when that happens, since I don’t like to waste food, I use recipes that help me preserve it better or use it up sooner.
- 8 fresas
- 100 mililitros de leche vegetal
- 1 yogur de soja
- 2 cucharadas de azúcar moreno
- Nata de soja para montar
- In a blender or food processor add the strawberries, the milk, the yogurt and the sugar and beat until there is a liquid mixture and little bubbles come out.
- In a cold bowl pour the cream also very cold and We assemble with a rod blender or by hand, although if you like it better or if you find it more comfortable you can use a pot of whipped cream. We have assembled it by hand, since it works well for us and it is more comfortable for us.
- We place the cream on top with the help of a pastry bag or if you do not want to complicate life, with a spoon.