The decadent flavors of tangy cheesecake and fresh strawberry blended in gluten-free and vegan bars! Almond Oat Crust, Naturally Sweetened, 10 Ingredients Required!
- 1 cup Oatmeal (certified gluten free as needed)
- 1 cup raw almonds
- 1/4 span> TL Sea salt
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 4-5 EL refined coconut oil, melted
- 4 full cups superripe strawberries, peeled and quartered (1 ½ lbs makes 4 heaping cups)
- 3 soup maple syrup
- 1< /span> Soup Arrowroot or cornstarch
- 1 cup raw cashew nuts
- 1 Cup Coconut cream (from a box – our favorite is Savoy)
- < span class="wprm-recipe-ingredients-amount">3 soup Lemon juice
- 1 ½< /span> soup arrowroot or cornstarch
- 1/8 TL Sea Salt
- 1/3 cup Maple syrup
- 1 TL Vanilla (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350F and bake an 8 x 8 inch pan lined with parchment paper.
- KRUST: Add oats, almonds and salt to a < a href="https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B008H4SLV6/?tag=minimalistbaker-20" target="_blank" rel="nofollow" d ata-amzn-asin="B008 H4SLV6">High speed blender and blend on high speed until everything looks like a nice meal.
- In a medium mixing bowl, add the oat mixture. Add the maple syrup and the tiniest amount of coconut oil. Stir to combine. The mixture should hold together when squeezed in your hand. If it’s too dry, add additional coconut oil. Place crust in an 8-inch non-stick skillet and spread evenly. Place parchment paper on top and press the dough down with a flat-bottomed object such as a spatula. B. a drinking glass, into your pan to distribute it firmly and evenly.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until the edges are golden brown and the center of the rind is pale and dry to the touch. Remove from the oven and set aside.
- MASHED STRAWBERRY: Pendant Your crust will boil, rinse out your blender and prepare the strawberry puree. Place strawberries, maple syrup and arrowroot or cornstarch in blender and blend until smooth.
- In a medium saucepan, place strawberry puree and heat over medium-high. Cook, stirring constantly, until thickened, slightly reduced, and dark in color, 20 to 25 minutes. After reducing, you should have about 1½ cups (355 mL) of thickened puree (adjust if you change the number of servings). Turn off the heat and let it cool down a bit.
- CHEESECAKE TOPPING: While the mash and crust are cooling, rinse your blender again and prepare your cheesecake batter. Place raw cashews, coconut cream, lemon juice, arrowroot or cornstarch, salt, maple syrup, and vanilla (optional) in blender. Blend over high heat until mixture is smooth and creamy. Taste and adjust the flavor by adding more lemon for spiciness or more maple syrup for sweetness.
- Start layering! Add about 1 cup (237ml // adjust if changing number of servings) of the strawberry puree as the first layer on top of your crust, smoothing with a spatula to distribute evenly. Make sure you have about 1/2 cup of mush left over on top of your cheesecake. Now carefully pour the entire cheesecake batter over the strawberry puree. Gently tap the pan on the counter several times to remove air bubbles from the cheesecake layer. Finally, spoon the remaining tablespoons of strawberry puree over the cheesecake layer and swirl around with the back of a knife or toothpick.
- Cover loosely with a towel or parchment paper and refrigerate for 6-8 hours or preferably overnight. After cooling, the surface should have a glossy texture and whiten.
- To serve, carefully remove the cheesecake from the mold and cut into 16 equal squares. Store leftovers in an airtight container in the refrigerator for 3-4 days or in the freezer for up to 1 month.
< li id="wprm-recipe-81728-step- 0-8" class ="wprm-recipe-instruction" style="list-style-type: decimal;">