I’m addicted to salads, I confess. They are healthy, they are delicious, there are a thousand different combinations, so many that it is impossible to get bored and on top of that they are light (or they can be).
It is a rare day that I don’t eat salad , I take them throughout the year. It is very important to eat raw foods because they keep all their enzymes and nutrients intact, something that does not happen with cooked food. For this reason, I try to ensure that most of the fruits and vegetables that I eat are in their natural state, in addition, we waste much less time preparing a salad than any other cooked dish because they tend to be more elaborate.
- 12 hojas de lechuga romana
- 6 fresas
- 1/2 aguacate
- 1/4 de cebolla o cebolleta
- 2 cucharadas de semillas de calabaza
- El zumo de medio limón
- Sal y aceite de oliva al gusto
- We chop the lettuce, the strawberries, the avocado and onion. Put them in a bowl or salad bowl.
- Add the pumpkin seeds, the juice of half a lemon, the salt and the olive oil. Stir to mix the ingredients and serve.