And now we only have to eat this delicious dish that, in addition to being healthy, is fresh and very simple to prepare. Enjoy your meal!
- 50 gramos de brotes de espinacas
- 1 tomate, en nuestro caso de 180 gramos aproximadamente
- 6 nueces, de unos 30 gramos en total
- 12 aceitunas (¡o las que queráis!)
- Vinagre balsámico de Módena
- Aceite de oliva virgen extra
- Wash the spinach shoots and tomato . It is important to drain the sprouts well so that the salad does not end up watery, we use a lettuce spinner, although it is not necessary.
- Cut the tomato into cubes of 1 centimeter on each side more or less and cut the shoots in half approximately. Peel the walnuts, chop them and reserve.
- Mix the spinach and tomato, add the chopped walnuts, add the salt, vinegar and oil and stir so that the dressing is evenly distributed. Finally, we distribute the olives.