- 250g red lentils
- 1 onion
- 1 clove of garlic
- 20g ginger < /li>
- 4 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 teaspoon mustard seeds
- ½ teaspoon cumin
- ½ teaspoon ground coriander
- ½ teaspoon garam Masala
- 1 tsp turmeric
- 500 g fresh spinach
- 400 ml coconut milk
- 200 ml water
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- ½ lemon, juice
- Boil the lentils in salted water for about 8 minutes. Drain.
- Peel and finely chop the onion and garlic. Peel and finely grate the ginger. Heat a frying pan, then add the oil and sauté the onion until translucent. Add the garlic, ginger and spices and sauté for 1 minute until the mixture develops its aroma.
- Wash and pluck the spinach, add to the pan and cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Add the drained lentils, mix well and cook for another 5 minutes.
- Season with freshly ground sea salt, black pepper and lemon juice.
< li>Coconut milk and Add water and mix well.
Did you like this recipe? Why don’t you check out our other vegan curry recipes!