Hello everyone! Today we are going with a classic in my lunches and dinners: baked spiced potatoes. We love to prepare them at home when you feel like one of those snack foods that are made by themselves, that are delicious and that serve to accompany a series.
Before continuing, I just wanted to tell you that I know that I am a bit missing from the blog but, don’t worry, this blog will be alive for many years. It’s just that I’ve been giving a little more cane for Instagram and Tiktok co the video recipes and it has had me very hooked. I don’t post those video recipes here, so if you want to take a look and follow me on the networks… 😉
100 gr of firm tofu
Three cloves of unpeeled garlic
3 medium potatoes
* We will need parchment paper
Step by step
- Wash the potatoes well and cut them into wedges. From there we put them in a bowl and spice them with a few pinches of oregano, rosemary, cumin, ginger powder and black pepper.
- On the other hand, more generously, we add sweet paprika and garlic powder .
- Grease with a splash of olive oil and mix very, very well with a spatula, until the spices are well distributed.
- Now , we cut the garlic in half, without peeling. If you do it in a traditional oven, put a baking paper on the base and place them at 180 degrees for 25-35 minutes. If you make them in an air fryer, put them 20 minutes at 180 degrees.
- On the other hand, cut the firm tofu into strips and place it in a pan with a drizzle of olive oil.
- Heat the pan over medium heat and add a generous splash of soy sauce, impregnating all the tofu.
- Keep over medium heat, stirring periodically to brown it all over. li>
- When soy sauce is consumed, add another splash of soy sauce, generous sweet paprika, a pinch of hot paprika and garlic powder.
- Stir well, also adding another splash of olive oil to grease the frying pan.
- Sauté until browned and the tofu is a bit crispy.
- Once everything is ready, we serve it together with the potatoes and that’s it! To enjoy.