- 150 g cooked spaghetti
- 50 g chopped broccoli
- 6 mushrooms cut into strips
- 5 medium mushrooms cut into slices
- 3 eggplant slices cut into small squares
- 3 sliced zucchini cut into small squares
- 3 chopped green asparagus
- Homemade vegan blue cheese * al taste
- 1 clove chopped garlic
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Pepper freshly ground black to taste
- Salt to taste
- Mint leaves to taste
- for vegan blue cheese:
- 50 g of m nuts raw academy
- 50 g raw cashew nuts (Indian walnuts)
- 200 ml oatmeal (or soy) li>
- Half lemon juice
- 1/2 glass of water
< li itemprop = "ingredients"> 6 tablespoons filled with brewer’s yeast in flakes
Sauté the vegetables, mushrooms and mushrooms in a pan with the oil for approximately 8 minutes, over medium-high heat.
Add the vegan cheese, the salt, mint and pepper and mix well for about 40 seconds.
Add the previously cooked and well-drained pasta, stir for a couple of minutes to integrate the flavors and serve.
For the vegan cheese:
Crush the cashews with the walnuts and the brewer’s yeast.
When is all ground/crushed, add the water and the lemon juice and beat again to obtain a homogeneous mixture.
Heat the oatmeal cream in a saucepan over the heat and add the previous mixture.
Let it boil for 1-2 minutes, stirring frequently so that the mixture reduces a little and thickens.
If you prefer a lighter texture, “sauce” type, add more cream and cook the mixture for less time .