Hello everyone! Today I bring you an improvisation of yesterday’s meal that was top notch. But first I wanted to give you some news, I just released my own podcast! The podcast is called ‘The Singular’ and you can find it on Spotify , YouTube , Ivoox , Amazon Music , Apple Podcast and more.
had some textured dehydrated soybean fillets (medallion style) that I accompanied with some potatoes and a sauce based on cashew yogurt. I really wanted to let them out. It is a wonderful food because it does not spoil, it lasts for centuries in the pantry and they are prepared very quickly.
Dehydrated soy fillets (you can find them in many eco and vegan stores)
2 medium potatoes
Water to hydrate
< p>Optional: sesame oil
For the yogurt sauce:
200 ml of vegetable yogurt (I used the Naturgreen brand cashew)
1/2 tsp Garlic powder
Two pinches of salt
2 pinches of black salt
1 dash of olive oil olive
1/2 tsp dried parsley
1/2 tsp rosemary
2 tablespoons nutritional yeast
Step by step
- We mix all the ingredients for the yogurt sauce and leave it to rest.
- Now, we hydrate the soybean fillets for 5 minutes with warm or hot water.
- Meanwhile, wash and cut the potatoes into quarters and cook them until tender.
- When the bites are tender , drain and lightly press the fillets to remove excess water.
- In a non-stick pan, We heat a drizzle of sesame (or olive) oil and pass the bites back and forth.
- Now, sprinkle a pinch of paprika from the vera, garlic powder, a very small dribble of sauce on top of soy brown.
- Keep over medium heat and brown well, adding a second stream of oil, in this case olive oil.
- Repeat the process with all the bites.
- Now, let’s just skip the potatoes too to give them a crispier finish.
- And voila! We serve everything with the yogurt sauce on top.