- 100 gr. soybean meat
- Purple onion
- Roasted sesame
- Lemon juice
- sauce: li>
- Vegan Mayonnaise
- Sour Cream
1. Peel and cook the potatoes.
2. Hydrate the soy meat according to the recipe.
3. Chop the onion, arugula and carrot (finely).
4. Dress onion, arugula and carrot with lemon juice, salt and pepper.
5. Grind the potatoes and let cool. Once cool, add lemon juice, salt and pepper.
6. With a sushi mat spread the puree like a rectangle. Add the filling and close as if it were a sushi.
7. Once the roll is done, add sesame.
Mix mayonnaise, sour cream and mustard.
Cut and serve.