- 200 gr. of soy textured
- 200 gr. of instant oats
- 200 gr. of chickpea flour
- Water or vegetable milk to moisturize
- Salt, pepper, oregano, garlic and / or parsley to season li >
1. Put the soy texture to hydrate, along with the seasonings
2. Add the slightly hydrated oatmeal as well, (otherwise the preparation will be very dry)
3. mix everything and add the chickpea flour as needed, seeking to achieve a dough that is neither too watery nor too dry
4. make small balls or circles.
They can be cooked in tomato sauce, fried or baked.
They are ideal to be accompanied with rice or salad…