Here is the last recipe for the smoothie challenge! For those of you who haven’t heard, next week we’re going to do a milkshake challenge, you don’t have to do anything special to sign up and in this post you have all the information you need to participate.
As I have told you more than once, the best way to have beautiful skin is to follow a healthy diet, full of antioxidants, nutrients, water and it is also important to incorporate raw fruits and vegetables and healthy fats. This shake is very tasty, although if you like things sweet, you may want to add some dates or other natural sweetener.
- 1/2 mango
- 1/2 granada
- 1 taza de frambuesas (125 g)
- 1 cucharada de semillas de lino
- 1 taza de agua (250 ml)
- Add the mango, the pomegranate, the raspberries, flax and water in a glass blender.
- Beat until all the ingredients are perfectly integrated.
- We serve and our rich milkshake is ready to drink. If you want it to be sweeter, you can add some natural sweetener, such as dates. For more flavor, use non-dairy milk instead of water. You can also add some green leaf to make it even more nutritious.