Kale has been in fashion for several years and it is one of the green leaves that I like the most. In addition to having incredible properties, it is very versatile and I love its flavor and texture, although you have to know how to cook it.
- 2 cucharadas de aceite de oliva virgen extra (opcional)
- 4 dientes de ajo, troceados
- Una pizca de cayena troceada (opcional)
- 450 g de kale (1 libra), troceado
- 1/4 cucharadita de sal
- 1/8 cucharadita de pimienta negra molida
- Pour the oil into a large pan or pot and when hot, add the garlic and cayenne pepper and cook over medium heat for 1 or 2 minutes, stirring occasionally. If you don’t take oil, you can substitute it with water or vegetable broth.
- Add the kale little by little and stir after each handful because it takes up a lot of space and this way it will shrink a bit and you can add more.
- Add salt and pepper, stir, and cook over medium heat for about 5 minutes or until kale is tender, stirring occasionally.
- Serve immediately or store leftovers in an airtight container in the fridge for 4-5 days.