- 2 wheat tortillas (used to make Mexican tacos)
- 1/2 cup hummus
- 1 small thinly sliced cucumber (about 1/2 cup)
- 1 grated carrot (about 1/3 cup) < / li>
- 1 and 1/2 tbsp tamari (or soy sauce)
- 1 and 1/2 tbsp rice vinegar li >
- Black pepper
- 2 handfuls of baby spinach
- Optional tabasco
Mix the cucumber with the carrot.
Add tamari and rice vinegar and stir.
Leave to marinate for 5-10 minutes (or more , if desired).
Heat the tortillas (it can be in the microwave for a few seconds with a paper towel underneath or in a pan).
Spread the tortillas with the hummus , 3 – 4 Tbsp each, making sure to cover the entire surface.
This will help the sandwich stick together.
Lay a layer of cucumbers, then carrots, and sprinkle fresh pepper on top.
Add a layer of baby spinach.
Roll up and heat on a griddle to create those golden brown marks.
Serve and eat immediately.