What is a summer without ice cream or popsicles, they help us to be cooler, to hydrate ourselves and they are very tasty, the problem is that they are usually very caloric and are full of sugars, fat and dyes. These non-alcoholic San Francisco popsicles are made with natural juices and hardly have any calories.
The San Francisco cocktail is made with orange, lemon, pineapple and peach juices and also contains grenadine. I have replaced the grenadine with a pomegranate, blackcurrant and grape juice that I bought, without additives or preservatives, it is not the same as drinking a freshly squeezed juice but it is the healthiest thing I could find. I made the rest of the juices with the help of a blender or juice extractor. If you don’t have the extractor, you can use a blender and blend all the fruits with orange juice or water. To replace the grenadine you can use any juice that has a similar color or you can also delete it, your popsicles will be delicious, although they will not taste similar to the San Francisco cocktail.
- 1/4 taza de zumo de melocotón (65 ml)
- 1/4 taza de zumo de limón (65 ml)
- 1/4 taza de zumo de granada, grosella y uva o cualquier zumo de color rojizo (65 ml)
- 1/2 taza de zumo de piña (125 ml)
- 1 taza de zumo de naranja (250 ml)
- Prepare all the juices with the help of a blender or juice extractor. Mix them together and pour them into the containers to make popsicles. Chill in the freezer for at least 4 hours.
- If you don’t have a juicer, you can use a blender and blend the whole fruit with orange juice or water. li>
- To unmold them more easily, I recommend that you wet the molds with a little warm water.
*If you don’t have containers to make popsicles, you can use cups or a container suitable for the freezer, leave them for 30 minutes or 1 hour and when they start to be hard, put the sticks of wood that you can buy at any bazaar or in specialized stores.