Without a doubt, this dressing from tahini is my favorite, I’m obsessed with it and I prepare it almost every day. It is very creamy, it has a very intense flavor and best of all, it is healthy, it has it all!
Packaged dressings are full of additives and cost so little to make at home that they are not worth buying. This is the good thing about this dressing, it is ready in about 2 minutes, in fact, in my day to day I don’t even use the blender, I mix it in a glass, although if you beat it it will be creamier and more bound.
- 10 hojas de lechuga romana
- 1/2 cebolla morada
- 1 tomate
- 1 taza de garbanzos cocinados (160 g)
Para el aliño:
- 4 cucharadas de tahini
- 4 cucharadas de agua
- 4 cucharadas de zumo de limón
- 4 cucharadas de levadura de cerveza
- 1/2 cucharadita de sal marina
- Pimienta negra al gusto
- Cut the vegetables to your liking and add them on a plate or salad bowl.
- Add the cooked chickpeas (they need to be cold or at room temperature).
- Add the dressing and stir to integrate well.
For the dressing:
- Put all the ingredients in a blender and beat until they are perfectly integrated.
- If you don’t want to complicate your life, you can mix them in a glass with help from a spoon or fork, though it won’t be as creamy and smooth in texture.
- Add more or less water depending on how creamy or thick you like your dressing.
- Instead of brewer’s yeast you can use nutritional yeast . Another option is to replace the water with beer or eliminate this ingredient.