Hummus is a staple in my kitchen, it has many uses, it is very healthy, light, delicious and very easy to make. This version is my favorite because the peppers give it a very interesting flavor.
A well-known supermarket chain has a pepper hummus that is to die for, the problem is that the ingredients leave a lot to be desired, that’s why I prefer to make a homemade version without sugar, preservatives or refined oil.
- 1 pimiento rojo
- 2 y 1/2 tazas de garbanzos cocinados (400 g)
- 1 ajo (sin el germen)
- El zumo de 2 limones
- 1 cucharada de tahini
- 3 cucharadas de aceite de oliva virgen extra
- 1 cucharadita de sal marina
- 1 cucharadita de comino en polvo
- 1 cucharadita de pimentón dulce