This is our last week in Cologne and although I want to go back, I will miss it very much. Germany is a country that I love and I have an unbeatable memory (well, if it was a little more sunny and hot it would be the perfect country?).
Here we have found an incredible variety of vegetables, full of color (there are pink and yellow chard). It’s a pity that we haven’t had much time to make more recipes here because Alberto is very busy with practices and it also takes him almost an hour to get to and from work, so the little time we had was dedicated to homework basics of the blog and enjoy the stay.
- 1 kilo de zanahorias (2 libras)
- 2 cucharadas de vinagre balsámico
- 2 cucharadas de orégano seco
- Pimienta negra al gusto
- El zumo de 1/2 limón
- Preheat the oven to 200ºC or 390ºF.
- Wash and chop the carrots.
- Place them on a baking tray and pour in the vinegar, oregano and black pepper. Stir.
- Bake for 40 minutes or until carrots are cooked. The time may vary depending on each oven.
- Remove the tray from the oven and add the lemon juice.