- 2 bunches of fine rice noodles
- 1 yellow pepper in julienne
- 1 red pepper in julienne
- 1 cucumber in julienne without seed
- 4 chives of cambray or chives four
- ½ cup with soy sprout
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 2 tablespoons chopped ginger
- Garlic to taste
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 cup fresh coriander leaves stems only
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 2 tablespoons of lemon juice
- Chili tree to taste
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
Cook the noodles according to the instructions, pour them into a colander and pass through cold water, let drain.
Blank the bean sprouts in boiling water, then pass through cold water and drain.
Mix all the vinaigrette ingredients and serve over the noodles.
Sprinkle over the cilantro and chili seeds.