Thanks to Conasi for sponsoring today’s post!
Have you tried zucchini pasta? I was very surprised the first time I made it because it is very tasty, both raw and cooked. I personally like cooking it better, although raw it is more nutritious, it is a matter of taste!
- 1 calabacín
- 200 g de calabaza cruda (7 oz)
- 1/2 taza de leche de almendras (125 ml)
- 4 cucharadas de levadura nutricional o de cerveza
- 2 cucharadas de tahini
- 1 cucharada de zumo de limón
- 1/2 cucharadita de ajo en polvo
- 1/4 cucharadita de sal
- 1/8 cucharadita de pimienta negra molida
- Cut both ends of the zucchini and make the pasta using the Spirali. Put it in a bowl and set aside.
- Put the rest of the ingredients (except the oregano and the sprouts) in a blender and mix until they are well integrated. li>
- Spour the sauce over the zucchini spaghetti and stir with a fork until well combined.
- Serve with a little dried oregano, chopped purple onion and sprouts on top.