Today’s recipe has changed my life. It may sound exaggerated (and it probably is) but it’s the truth. This raw brownie (or raw brownie) is delicious, it is made in 5 minutes and it is also very healthy, what more can you ask for!
It is an ideal recipe to make in summer because it does not require baking and it is eaten fresh from the fridge, otherwise it could be melted (at least here, which sometimes seems that we are in the Sahara desert).
- 100 gramos de nueces
- 70 gramos de cacao en polvo sin azúcar
- 1/4 de cucharadita de sal
- 220 gramos de dátiles deshuesados
- 3 cucharadas de sirope de ágave
- 40 gramos de almendras crudas (sin tostar y sin sal)
- In a food processor, blender, or grinder add the nuts and grind until they turn into powder.
- Add the cocoa and salt and grind again until they are integrated.
- Add the 3 tablespoons of agave and stir. It should be a consistency like cake crumbs but it should be sticky and compact when pressed, if it doesn’t fit like that you can add more dates (if it’s too soft) or more agave (if it’s too dry).
- Finally, add the chopped almonds and stir to spread them out. You can chop them with a knife into large pieces or if you prefer you can crush them with the robot so that there are smaller pieces. We like to find the almonds so we don’t chop them too much.
- In a square or rectangular container (we use a 15×20) place plastic wrap or bake and pour the mixture. Press with the help of a spoon or your hands to press it and leave it in the shape of a brownie. Put in the fridge for at least a couple of hours. We take it out after that time, unmold and sprinkle with raw cocoa.
< li id="instruction-step-3">We add the dates little by little because otherwise the robot could get stuck.