- 1 cup quinoa flakes
- ½ cup oatmeal
- 1 ½ tbsp coffee baking powder
- 3 ripe bananas, peeled
- 3 tablespoons ground flaxseeds
- 1/3 cup water
- ½ cup Applesauce
- 2-4 tablespoons of maple syrup
< li>2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- In a small bowl, whisk together the flaxseed meal and water. Let stand 5-10 minutes, or until a gel-like texture forms.
- In a large bowl, mix together the quinoa flakes, oatmeal, baking soda, paste, and cinnamon.
- In a small bowl, mash the bananas . Add the flax mixture, applesauce, and maple syrup and mix well.
- Pour wet ingredients into dry ingredients and mix well.
- Pour batter into prepared pan and bake for 30 minutes. Remove from the oven, cover with foil and bake for a further 15 minutes or until a toothpick or sharp knife inserted into the center of the loaf comes out clean.