Good morning guys!
Today I bring you a recipe that I did not plan to upload, but since you have asked me a lot on Instagram< /a> here I am. Since I hadn’t planned to create a recipe with it, I don’t have the step-by-step photos, but it’s so easy that you won’t need them either.
1 large tortilla for burritos (note, some contain palm fat)
1 handful of fresh leaves (I chose a mix of lettuce, spinach, sprouts, lamb’s lettuce,…)
1/2 Ripe avocado
Vegan beetroot mayonnaise (I explain above how I made it)
1 handful of Heüra Mediterranean flavor
(if you can’t find it, just omit it or substitute it with seitan)
Step by step
- First, we will chop the onion, peel the garlic and cut it in two. Reserve.
- Remove the handful of Heüra from the freezer and leave it on a plate to rest.
- Heat a splash of olive oil in a large frying pan.
- When the oil is hot, add the onion and garlic and keep it sautéing over medium heat, stirring periodically so it doesn’t stick.
- While we fry the onion and garlic, wash and slice the mushrooms . Add them to the pan and sauté everything well for a minute.
- Next, add the Heüra to the pan and continue to sauté everything over medium heat until the vegetables are golden brown and the Heüra is crispy. li>
- Turn off the heat and set aside.
- Take our tortilla for burritos and place it on a plate. We put a thin layer of fresh leaves and then fill with the sautéed vegetables. On top, we place the 1/2 avocado cut into cubes.
- Add a little beet mayonnaise on top and close the burrito (first entering the right and left sides slightly inwards and then rolling it up, to that the lateral ends are inside the burrito and it does not open).
- Heat another splash of olive oil in the pan and put the burrito on top. We toast it on both sides and remove it.
- Serve hot!