never get tired of smoothies, it’s rare in the morning that I don’t have one for breakfast and I always try to add seasonal fruits and vegetables because they are more nutritious and cheaper. The taste of this pumpkin smoothie reminds me of typical American pumpkin pies and it’s so good it’s sad to run out. Who was going to tell me years ago that smoothies would be my favorite breakfast because before I didn’t like fruits or vegetables and I ate them out of obligation.
have used the cashew-milk that I made for the previous post and I have to admit that I’m in love with that milk, it’s not the cheapest option because cashews are expensive, but it’s so delicious that it’s worth indulging even from time to time. This time I also added the cashew pulp left over from making the milk to take advantage of it, but it’s not necessary, in fact, I normally don’t make it, that’s why I haven’t included it in the recipe.
- 1 taza de hielo (150 g)
- 2 tazas de leche de anacardo (500 ml)
- 1 taza de calabaza cruda cortada en dados (175 g)
- 1 plátano
- 4 dátiles
- 1 ó 2 clavos
- 1 cucharadita de canela
- 1/8 de cucharadita de nuez moscada
- 1/8 de cucharadita de jengibre en polvo
- Pour all the ingredients into the blender and beat until they are perfectly integrated.
- The ideal is to drink the shake at the moment to take advantage of all its nutrients, but if you are not going to drink it freshly made, try not to drink it after 48 hours.