Easy 10-ingredient pumpkin pie parfaits with pumpkin butter, coconut whipped cream, maple cinnamon granola, and pecans!
- 3/4 cup gluten-free oatmeal
- 1 pinch Sea salt
- 1 1/2 tablespoon Coconut Sugar (or sub-organic brown sugar)
- < span class ="wprm-recipe-ingredients-amount">1/4 tea ground cinnamon
- 1 /4 cc pumpkin pie spice*
- 1 1/2 tablespoon Coconut oil
- < span class="wprm-recipe- ingredient quantity">1< /span> Soup Maple syrup< /li>
PE CANS optional em>
- 1/2 cup
pecans (roughly chopped)< / li>
- 1/2 Soup Coconut Oil
- 1/2 tablespoon maple syrup li>
- 1/2 < span class="wprm-recipe-ingredient-unit">tablespoon coconut sugar ( or subbio brown sugar)
- < span class="wprm-recipe-ingredient-amount"> 1 pinch ground cinnamon
- 1 pinch < span class="wprm-recipe-ingredient-name">Sea Salt
- If you haven’t already done so, prepare pumpkin butter to and coconut whipped cream. Pour into a freezer bag (or piping bag) and refrigerate. When ready to assemble, cut off the corner for easy assembly.
- FOR THE GRANOLA: strong> Preheat oven to 340 degrees F (171 C).
- Oatmeal, salt, coconut sugar, cinnamon and pumpkin pie spice into one Place in mixing bowl and stir.
- In another bowl, melt the coconut oil in the microwave, add the maple syrup and mix well. Add to the oat mixture and toss.
- Place on a baking sheet and bake 15-20 minutes or until fragrant, golden brown. Stir halfway through cooking to ensure even cooking. Watch closely near the 17 minute mark so you don’t let it burn. Remove from the oven and let cool.
- FOR THE PECANS: Leave the oven at 340 degrees Preheat F (171°C) and heat a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Once hot, add the pecans and roast them for 5 minutes, stirring frequently. If you’re smoking or browning too quickly, turn the heat down to medium-low or low.
- After 5 minutes, add the coconut oil added , maple syrup, coconut blossom sugar, cinnamon and salt. Stir to coat and cook an additional 1-2 minutes. Remove from the pan and place on the baking sheet.
- Cook an additional 3-6 minutes or until fragrant and toasted making sure not to burn. Let cool.
- FOR PARFITES: Divide chilled granola among 3-4 small serving glasses or ramekins, one reserve a small amount for garnish (~2 tbsp).
- Top with a generous helping (~1/4 cup or 55g ) of pumpkin butter and swabs for setting.
- Cover with a generous amount of coconut whipping cream and allow to set.
- Top with another layer of pumpkin butter, then another layer of coconut whipped cream. Tap to set.
- If serving immediately, garnish with maple cinnamon pecans and remaining granola.
< li id="wprm-recipe-35443-step-0-14" class="wprm-recipe-instruction" style="list-style-type: decimal;">
Alternatively cover loosely with plastic wrap (or lids) and refrigerate for up to 3-4 days (but better within the first 24 hours). Garnish with pecans just before serving to keep them crunchy.