My concept of sweets was very different years ago, I thought they were much more complicated to make, that they took up a lot of time and that it was complicated to get a healthy and tasty version, but I was very wrong! There are many sweets that are ready in 10 to 15 minutes and are also incredibly delicious, like this pumpkin fudge.
It’s pumpkin time and we love it, that’s why you’re going to see it on the blog in future recipes. As it is sweet, it is ideal for sweetening recipes in a natural way and for making desserts.
- 1 taza de calabaza cruda, cortada en dados (175 g)
- 1/4 taza de aceite de coco (55 g)
- 1/2 taza de mantequilla de almendras (125 g)
- 1/2 taza de leche de coco (114 g)
- 20 dátiles Medjool, sin hueso
- 1 cucharadita de canela en polvo
- 1/8 cucharadita de nuez moscada en polvo
- 1/8 cucharadita de jengibre en polvo
- Place all the ingredients in a food processor food and process until you get a mixture like the one in the second photo.
- Pour the mixture into a baking dish lined with parchment paper (this makes it easier to remove).
- Put the container in the freezer for at least 3 hours or until the fudge is completely hard.
- Unmold, remove the paper and chop the fudge. If it is very hard, wait a few minutes. You can take it as is or decorate the portions with seeds, nuts, dried fruits, etc. We add pumpkin seeds and raisins to it.
- Keep in the freezer and take out the portions you are going to consume a few minutes before so they are not so hard (time can vary depending on the temperature).