As you’re a little clever, you’re going to tell us that this recipe is already on our Youtube channel … it’s not wrong. You’re also going to tell us that it was supposed to be a Christmas thing and that Christmas has passed… that’s not true either!
But too bad, it’s Christmas every day on Patate et thing and we wanted to serve you our pumpkin crown pie on the blog, so here it is 😉
Of course it’s infinitely variable, you can take a pizza dough, change the vegetables to stick to the season in which you read this recipe (hello reader of the future)… Finally you do what you want what you want 🙂
- vegan puff pastry – 1
- mustard – 3 (càs)
- leek – 0.5
- pumpkin – 0.5
- hazelnut < span>– 60 (g)
- Peel the pumpkin and wash it leek. Dice the pumpkin and cook them in water or steam them with coarse salt.
- Preheat the oven to 200°C.
- Roll out the puff pastry on the plate of your oven and place an upturned bowl in the center to mark out the space that will remain empty. You can use a pie ring if you want. Spread the visible mustard paste.
- Slice the leek and spread it over the tart. Add the diced pumpkin.
- Finish with the crushed hazelnuts, salt and pepper.
- Remove the bowl and cut the middle into 6 triangles to fold over the crown (if c is not very clear, you have the video).
- Add a few drops of oil and bake for 20 minutes of cooking.
- It’s ready!