Very good to all! Today I bring you a quite unusual recipe but when I tried it, I was fascinated: Vegan pancakes with pumpkin and syrup. Homemade, easy, sweet, delicious and surprising. Did you see them the other day on Instagram?
Well, these pancakes are amazing. The dough is fluffy and super tasty, and they do not contain eggs. The sponginess is given by the yeast, and the flavor is a mixture of cooked pumpkin and cinnamon, which ends up having a sweetish aftertaste that, in combination with the agave syrup , is a fantasy.
250 grams of pumpkin
1 cup of flour
1 cup of non-dairy milk
½ teaspoon of yeast
1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
2 tablespoons agave syrup + extra.
Step by step
- First, we peel and cut the pumpkin into small cubes. Cook the pieces in plenty of water.
- On the other hand, in a bowl, mix all the dry ingredients: flour, yeast, and cinnamon.
- When the pumpkin Once cooked (it can be easily pierced with a fork), add it to the bowl (reserving a small portion for top decoration) together with the agave syrup and the cup of non-dairy milk.
- With a blender By hand, grind the dough until smooth and fluid.
- Grease a small frying pan with olive oil and heat it over medium-high heat.
- When hot, We lower the heat to medium-low power and add a generous portion of dough.
- We wait for the dough to brown on the bottom (you will notice it because it will begin to make bubbles) turn and brown the other side.
- We repeat the process until we finish with all the dough.