- 1 banana
- 1/2c coconut yoghurt
- 1/2c milk non-dairy
- ½ lemon, grated
- 1/4t turmeric powder
- A handful of fresh or frozen raspberries
- 1t beetroot powder
- One Handful of baby spinach
- 1/2t spirulina powder
- Stir the bananas, yoghurt and milk until smooth, divide into 3 bowls.
- Into the first bowl Add the lemon zest and turmeric, mix.
- Add the raspberries and beetroot powder to the second bowl, mix.
- In the third bowl, add the spinach and spirulina, mix.
- In the serving bowl, add a large spoonful of each mixture, one at a time Add.
- Once the entire smoothie is in your bowl, use your finger to create beautiful patterns.
Share With Your Friends!!