Valentine’s Day is just around the corner and we want to make some proposals so that you can prepare a special, healthy and vegan lunch or dinner for your partner. We do not like gifts and the materialism of that day, we are more into investing in experiences than in material things because they make us happier and in the end it is what you remember with more affection. In any case, doing something nice or special for the other person doesn’t cost much and that’s why in addition to the recipes that we share in the next few days, we’re also going to prepare a compilation with more ideas so that you have plenty of recipes to choose from.
have always loved nachos with cheese, but it is impossible to find nachos or tortillas that do not they have oil or additives and making homemade tortillas is not practical for day to day use, that is why we suggest you replace them with baked potatoes, which are also delicious, healthier and very easy to prepare.
- 450 g de patatas (1 libra)
- Queso vegano sin grasa
- 1/2 taza de frijoles cocinados o de bote (90 g)
- 1/4 taza de pimiento rojo en dados (40 g)
- 1/4 taza de maíz (40 g)
- 1/2 aguacate
- Un puñado de cilantro fresco
- Preheat the oven to 200ºC or 390ºF.
- Wash the potatoes and cut them into wedges without peeling them. Place them on a tray lined with parchment paper and bake for 30 minutes.
- Remove the tray, add the cheese (we add half of our vegan cheese recipe without fat), beans and bell pepper and bake for another 10 minutes. If the potatoes aren’t tender, leave them longer.
- Add the corn, chopped avocado, and cilantro and serve.