Have you tried peanut butter? It’s delicious! We had already used it to make our peanut butter cookies and now we bring you these porridge with blueberries and peanuts that are to lick your fingers.
Peanut butter is really addictive, I always read in American blogs that it was and I didn’t quite believe it, but it’s true, whenever I buy a jar I don’t think about anything else, although I’ve learned to restrain myself because if not, I’ll gain weight or I end up not buying what tempts me too much and it can’t be, because it’s so delicious that it’s worth treating yourself from time to time.
- 2 tazas de leche de almendras (500 mililitros)
- 6 cucharadas de copos de avena
- 1 cucharada de mantequilla de cacahuete
- 1 ó 2 plátanos
- 1/2 taza de arándanos (70 gramos)
- 20 gramos de cacahuetes (unas dos cucharadas)
- 2 cucharadas de sirope de agave para endulzar (opcional)
- In a saucepan pour the milk put the heat to the maximum and when it starts to bubble we put it on medium heat without bringing it to a boil because it could burn.
- Add the oats and if you want a sweeter porridge you can add 1 tablespoon of brown sugar or other sweetener. We also add the peanut butter and stir.
- Cover and leave for about 10 or 15 minutes. The time can vary depending on the consistency you are looking for in the porridge.
- Put the mixture in a bowl and add the rest of the ingredients. We remove and we already have our breakfast ready.