We’ve been wanting to prepare a delicious pina colada for a long time, so when we hit the kitchen of Rossgastronomics (victim of this month’s BlogMugger) we couldn’t resist.
The original recipe was much more elaborate (you can see it here) but we have made a version more simple and fast, taking advantage of our coconut milk recipe that you can see here. In addition, we have made less quantity and we have prepared the piña colada with all the ingredients cold to take full advantage of its properties, although we still have to prepare Rosalía’s recipe because it looks incredible.
- 50 mililitros de ron
- 100 mililitros de leche de coco
- 200 mililitros de zumo de piña
- Hielo al gusto
- In a mixer strong> we add the rum, the coconut milk and the pineapple juice and beat them until they are well integrated.
- If you have a cocktail shaker you can also mix the ingredients together with cubed or crushed ice, shake and that’s it.
- We serve our piña colada in a very cold glass and place a piece of pineapple to decorate.
< li id="instruction-step-2">Add ice cubes to taste and beat again until the ice is like a granita.