- 30 g pumpkin seeds
- 10 sun-dried tomatoes (approx. 40 g)
- 20 pitted olives (I I like to use Kalamata)
- 30g / 1 bunch of fresh basil, leaves plucked
- Juice from ½ lemon (organic if possible)
- 1 tablespoon good olive oil
- Hydrate the sundried tomatoes in hot water and set aside.
- Quickly place the pumpkin seeds in a food processor – I like some of that Keep texture instead of creating a powder.
- Add the remaining ingredients to the pumpkin seeds and mix until a paste forms. This is quite a thick pesto – if you want it to be more runny, add more oil.
- Store in a sterilized jar in the fridge. It should keep for at least a week.
Share With Your Friends!!