We have already arrived in Spain! It has cost us a bit to adapt to the schedule again, but it seems that things are going better and we are already a little more rested. This week we want to spend time with our families and we also have to look for a flat again.
- 1/2 cebolla roja, troceada
- 225 g de tofu firme (8 oz)
- 1/4 cucharadita de cúrcuma en polvo
- 1/4 cucharadita de sal, mejor si es kala namak
- 1/8 cucharadita de pimienta negra molida
- 425 g de guisantes de bote o cocinados (15 oz)
- 10 tomates secos hidratados en agua o en aceite, troceados en tiras
- Put a little water in a pan or oil and cook the onion over medium-high heat until it begins to brown.
- Then add the tofu, turmeric, salt and pepper, stir and cook for about 5 minutes. Add more water or oil if needed.
- Add the peas and sun-dried tomatoes and cook for about 5 more minutes.
- You can store leftovers in the fridge in an airtight container for 3-4 days.
- Kala Namak salt or Himalayan black salt tastes similar to eggs, but any type of salt can be used.
- Tomatoes are You can buy already hydrated in oil or dry and hydrate them in hot water. We leave them for at least 20 minutes, although the more time passes, the softer they will be.