I had never tried peanut butter until relatively recently and the truth is that I don’t know how I could live so long without it, I love it!
This will probably be our last homemade ice cream of the year because September is just around the corner, we will have much less time, it will be less hot, and we are also looking forward to turning on the oven again because we have many pending recipes.
- 100 mililitros de leche de coco
- 400 mililitros de leche de soja
- 125 gramos de mantequilla de cacahuete
- 3 cucharadas de sirope de ágave
- 100 gramos de cacahuetes (sin sal)
- In a bowl add the coconut milk , soy milk, peanut butter, agave syrup and beat until all the ingredients are integrated. Add 50 grams of chopped peanuts with the grinder and stir with a few rods. Let it rest in the fridge for at least 4 hours if we are going to do it with a fridge, otherwise it is not necessary.
- For the fridge option it is necessary to put it in the freezer the container in which the ice cream is made 24 hours before making it. With the ice cream machine assembled and turned on, we add the mixture and follow the instructions of our machine. In our case, in 40 minutes we had the ice cream ready. When there are 5 minutes left, add the remaining 50 grams of whole peanuts.
- For the option without a refrigerator, we have to add the 50 grams of whole peanuts along with the rest of the mixture and we put the ice cream in the freezer, where it will be for 7 or 8 hours depending on the texture you want to achieve. So that crystals do not come out, you will have to remove it every hour about 3 or 4 times.