We’re back! And to celebrate it we bring you these delicious peanut butter cookies which, in addition to being delicious, are so healthy that you can eat them without remorse.
The recipe is inspired by one we found on yummly although we have modified it to our liking. All the ingredients are 100% healthy and the recipe is also suitable for vegans and lactose intolerant. Best of all, the ingredients can be easily found, with the exception of agave syrup, which is already sold in many supermarkets but not in all. In any case, you can replace it with another syrup or with sugar, although you have to add twice the amount of the latter than the agave.
- 200 gramos de harina integral
- 115 gramos de mantequilla o crema de cacahuete
- 75 gramos de sirope de ágave
- 2 cucharadas de aguacate
- 1/2 cucharadita de bicarbonato
- In a bowl add the flour and baking soda, mix and set aside.
- In another bowl, mix the peanut butter or cream, the agave and the avocado. Smoothies if possible with an electric mixer, although it can also be done with some rods. We don’t like things too sweet so you may want to add a little more agave or sugar.
- Add the dry ingredients and beat again until smooth. to integrate.
- Put parchment paper on a baking sheet and place the cookies. We take pieces of dough of the same size, make balls and flatten them giving them the shape of a cookie. We got 20 units.
- With the preheated oven, bake the cookies at 180 degrees for 6 to 12 minutes or until the edges begin to brown. We take them out of the oven, wait a couple of minutes and transfer them to a wire rack to cool down.