have to confess that potatoes lose me, in every possible way, I love them! And the patatas bravas are a classic of our rich gastronomy, so they could not be missing from our blog.
This version is lighter and healthier, it has very little fat and the ingredients are very natural, we have not added colorants, flour, or vinegar and its flavor is spectacular! you can’t miss them!
- 800 gramos de patatas
- Aceite de oliva virgen extra
- 2 dientes de ajo
- 1 cebolla
- 2 guindillas (cayenas)
- 2 tomates
- 3 cucharadas de salsa de tomate casera o tomate triturado
- 1 cucharadita de pimentón (dulce o picante)
- In a baking tray, place the potatoes peeled and chopped. Add a splash of olive oil (about two tablespoons) and salt to taste. We put the tray in the oven (previously preheated) on a filling tray in the central height of it at 220 degrees for 40 minutes.
- To make the sauce, we add about 4 tablespoons of olive oil in a frying pan and when the oil is hot add the chopped garlic, onion and chillies, let them brown and add the tomatoes, also chopped. When the tomatoes are undone, beat the mixture with a blender.
- We pour our sauce into the pan, add 3 tablespoons of homemade tomato sauce or crushed tomato and the paprika ( we use sweet). Add salt to taste and let it cook over medium heat for about 15 minutes.
- Serve the potatoes with sauce on top and enjoy.