Overnight oats are my favorite choice when I want a quick and sweet breakfast. In case you don’t know them, they are prepared by soaking oat flakes the night before in milk to hydrate them and have a delicious and nutritious breakfast.
The only essential ingredients are oat flakes and milk, then you can make a thousand different combinations, although this is my favorite.
- 3/4 taza de copos de avena (90 g), sin gluten si es necesario
- 1 cucharada de semillas de chía
- 1 cucharada de sirope de arce
- 1/2 cucharadita de extracto de vainilla (opcional)
- 1 taza de leche vegetal sin endulzar (250 ml), yo usé leche de soja
- Mantequilla de almendras (opcional)
- Arándanos frescos (opcional)
- Add all ingredients except butter almonds and blueberries in a pot and stir until well integrated. Close it and leave it in the fridge overnight or for at least 4 hours.
- Before serving, stir and add more milk if the overnight oats are too dry . Add your favorite ingredients. I added almond butter and fresh blueberries. You can also take the jar with you to eat out, although ideally it should be refrigerated most of the time.
- Store leftovers in the fridge for 3 or 4 days.
- Instead of maple syrup you can use any sweetener or simply omit this ingredient. I like to use dates and bananas to sweeten my daily routine.
- Chia seeds are not an essential ingredient, but I like them better that way.
- The information nutritional value has been calculated without the almond butter or blueberries.