Summer is here and popsicles and ice creams are what we want at all hours, they are a great way to beat the heat and they are very easy to make, like this Oreo ice cream, which only has 4 ingredients.
This ice cream has become one of our favorites and it is so easy to prepare that we are in love with it. You can do it with or without an ice cream maker, you will love it both ways.
- 1 litro de leche de soja (4 tazas)
- 200 mililitros de nata de soja (6.8 onzas líquidas)
- 4 cucharadas de azúcar de coco
- 14 Oreos
- Mix the soy milk in a bowl , cream and sugar.
- Add the Oreo cookies into small pieces. Let the mixture rest in the fridge for at least 4 hours. If you are not going to use an ice cream maker you can skip this step.
- For the option with an ice cream maker you have to put the container in which the ice cream is made in the freezer 24 hours before to do it With the ice cream maker assembled and turned on, add the mixture and follow the instructions of your machine. In our fridge, the ice cream is usually ready in about 40 minutes.
- For the option without an ice cream maker, you have to put the bowl with the mixture in the freezer for 7 or 8 hours depending on the texture you want to achieve. So that crystals do not come out, you have to stir it every half hour for at least the first 2 or 3 hours.