The original idea for the pumpkin-oranges is from Martha Stewart and the recipe for the sorbet is based on one of your recipes, although we have replaced the sugar with agave to make it lighter and healthier, but either way it remains delicious.
- 500 mililitros de zumo de naranja
- 3 cucharadas de sirope de ágave (o de azúcar)
- When we have squeezed 500 milliliters of orange juice, pour about 200 milliliters into a saucepan and place it over medium heat together with the agave or sugar until they are integrated. Remove from the heat and let it cool down.
- Add the mixture to the remaining orange juice, stir and test to see if it is sufficiently sweet, if not, you would have to repeat the previous step adding more agave or sugar.
- Put the mixture in a container or tray and put it in the freezer for at least 2 hours. We had it all night but it is not necessary, it is enough that it is solid.
- With the help of a knife we break the solidified juice and pour it into a food processor . Brush until we get the consistency of the last photo, that is, until it is smooth and without pieces of frozen juice.
- We serve in our orange-pumpkin or in the container that you like the most.