Granola is the ideal breakfast for those who are always in a hurry and don’t have much time. It is very easy to prepare, you can use the ingredients that you like the most and you can make it in large quantities because it lasts a long time (more than 15 days).
If you have your granola ready, you can have a healthy, balanced and delicious breakfast in 1 minute. You just have to take a bowl, add the granola and your favorite non-dairy milk. You can also add fresh fruit or any other ingredient you can think of.
- 2 tazas de copos de avena (200 g)
- 1 taza de almendras troceadas (160 g)
- 1 taza de dátiles troceados (170 g)
- 1/2 taza de bayas de Goji (60 g)
- 1/2 taza de pipas de girasol (70 g)
- 1 cucharada de canela en polvo
- 1/2 taza de agua (125 g)
- 1 cucharadita de extracto de vainilla (opcional)
- 2/3 taza de sirope de arce (215 g)
- Preheat oven to 320ºF or 160ºC.
- In a large bowl, mix the rolled oats, almonds, dates, goji berries, sunflower seeds, and ground cinnamon.
- You can heat the water, vanilla extract, and syrup in a saucepan to make it easier to combine with the rest of the ingredients, but it’s not necessary.
- Bake the granola on a baking sheet for about 25 minutes or until golden brown. During those 25 minutes I recommend that you take out the tray 1 or 2 times to stir the granola so it doesn’t stick too much.
- Take out the tray and let the granola cool completely . Store it in an airtight container (glass if possible) at room temperature.
< li id="instruction-step-4">Add the liquid ingredients to the bowl and stir until completely mixed.