This recipe is AMAZING. The combination of peanut butter and jelly (especially raspberries) is one of my favorites, so I thought I would use it to make an oatmeal pudding (also known as overnight oats), perfect to prepare the day before and not have to cook for the morning.
- 3/4 taza de copos avena (90 g), usa copos de avena sin gluten si es necesario
- 3/4 taza leche de soja sin endulzar (200 ml)
- 1 cucharada de sirope de arce o agave
- 2 cucharadas de mantequilla de cacahuete o de almendras
- 2 cucharadas de mermelada de frambuesa
- 2 plátanos, troceados
- Cacahuetes troceados para decorar (opcional)
- There are several ways to prepare this recipe. You can put all the ingredients in a pot with a lid, stir, close it and leave it to rest overnight (or at least 4 hours), put all the ingredients except the banana that you would add the next day (for my taste it is better fresh and that way it does not it oxidizes so much), or just add the oat flakes and milk and add the rest of the ingredients the next day. The option that I like the most is the last one, but it is a matter of taste and the time you want to waste each morning.
- Before serving, stir and add more milk if it has become very dry.
- You can keep it in the fridge for 3 or 4 days or take it with you to eat out, although ideally it should be refrigerated most of the time.
- You can use any plant milk, sweetener, nut butter, jam, fruit or nut.
- You can also add other ingredients such as dried fruit, seeds, grated coconut, etc.