promise you are going to love these delicious oatmeal cookies. They are soft and have a spectacular spongy texture, as well as being absolutely delicious.
My favorite part is that they are so easy to make and only require 8 simple ingredients. This oatmeal cookie recipe is ready in just 30 minutes!
- Preheat oven to 350ºF or 180ºC.
- Put the vegan butter and sugar in a large bowl and stir until fluffy.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and mix until well combined.
- To make the cookies, fill an ice cream scoop with the batter and drop the batter into a tray with baking paper. Try to space the cookies about 2 inches apart.
- Bake for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Remove the pan from the oven and allow the oatmeal cookies to cool for 5 minutes before transferring them to a wire rack to finish cooling.
- Serve your hot oatmeal cookies or at room temperature with drinks such as soy milk, oat milk, almond milk , coconut-milk, cashew milk or even rice milk. You can also have them with a hot cup of matcha latte or golden milk.
- You can store them in an airtight container in the fridge for 1 week or in the freezer for up to 3 months.< /li>
- What are oatmeal cookies good for? Oatmeal cookies are nothing more than a healthier breakfast or snack than those in the supermarket, because they do not contain artificial colors or preservatives. Also, being made with oats, they are more satiating than other types of cookies and can help reduce cholesterol.
- To make these vegan cookies you can use oil of coconut (neither fully solid nor fully liquid) instead of vegan butter.
- Any type of sugar will do.
- I have never made this oatmeal cookie recipe with any other type of flour non-wheat, but it might work, so go gluten-free if you want.