Today’s post is sponsored by Kölln! We have used their strong oat flakes to make this recipe and the result has been spectacular.
have to admit that oatmeal is one of my favorite foods, I could have it at any time and I love discovering new recipes with oatmeal, it is very versatile in the kitchen, although I especially like to have it for breakfast. I add it to my green smoothies or make porridge (especially when eating out or when I want a warm and comforting breakfast).
- 1 taza de leche de avena (250 ml)
- 1 cucharada de sirope de arce
- 1 taza de copos de avena fuertes de Kölln
- 1 cucharada de semillas de chía
- 2 cucharadas de mantequilla de almendras
- 2 cucharadas de mermelada de arándanos
- In a glass jar with a tight lid add the oat milk and maple syrup and stir well.
- Add the oatmeal and chia seeds and stir again.
- Store the pudding in the fridge overnight or for at least 6 hours.
- The next morning you can decorate with more almond butter and blueberry jam and add fresh blueberries and rolled oats.
< li id="instruction-step-3">Finally add the almond butter and the blueberry jam and stir a little but not too much so that they both stick together. This is optional, if you want you can stir well so that all the ingredients are perfectly integrated.